Manila Hotel Guide
Manila has decent and affordable accommodations enough to host a variety of budgets. For P500 a night a modest yet sufficient arrangement can already be secured. Double or triple that amount and one can start expecting cable TV, a refrigerator and possibly a pool. And of course, five-star hotels are available for those who are not reluctant to spend, and these places are not any different from the most luxurious ones in Asia.
Malate and Ermita are the usual choices for travelers to the Philippines. Makati has the more affluent hotels, and is the more advisable place to stay, as it is accessible to the popular tourist hangouts Greenbelt and Glorietta.
This is a nifty guide to different hotels located in Metro Manila, Philippines. Includes contact details and hotel reviews provided for by the WikiPilipinas team.
- Manila Hotel Phone:+63.2.527.0011. Fax:632 527-0022 to 24 Toll free No 1-800-9-MNL-HTL Domestic Toll free No 1-800-9-1888-0011. One Rizal Park, Roxas Boulevard, Manila. email@example.com Manila Hotel Official website. Manila Hotel has a broad array of internal and external activities all year round. The hotel always offers something new, making it truly exciting for all visitors to come and experience its true Filipino hospitality, superb dining and gracious service. Room rate start at US$99.
Ermita and Malate
- Malate Pensionne Phone:+63.252.8304 to 06. Fax:(632) 522-66-26. 1771 M. Adriatico Street, Malate, Manila, 1004. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com mpensionneOfficial website. Family room 1 single bed,1 double bed, aircon,cable tv,phone,ref,and private bath with hot and cold water.Executive room 2 single beds,aircon,cable tv, phone, ref, and private bath with hot and cold water Php 1,300.00* Super deluxe room 1 king size bed, aircon,cable tv,ref,phone and private bath with hot and cold shower Php 1,300.00* Deluxe room 1 double bed,aircon,cable tv,phone and private bath with hot and cold shower Php 1100.00* Standard room 1 double or twin beds,electric fan,phone and private bath with hot and cold water Php 900.00* Triple economy room 1 double deck & 1 single bed,electric fan,and common bath Php 900.00* Economy room double or twin beds,electric fan,and common bath with hot and cold water Php 600.00* Dorm fan aircon,8 beds,individual locker,shared bath with hot and cold water Php 300.00*(*plus 12% government tax) Rates starts at Php.1,500.
- Mabini Pension Phone:+63.252.33930 or + 63.2.524.5404. Fax: (632)-523-4213.1137 A. Mabini Street Ermita, Manila. Mabini Pension has a variety of fan and air-conditioned rooms with common and private bathrooms.
- Adriatico Pensionne Inn 1612 Adriatico Street, Ermita, Malate, Metro Manila. Pensionne Inn offers sleeping here and breakfast starting Php584 and up. Free laundry for up to 2 items, free breakfast for 2 people, restaurant, bar, laundry, massage, cable TV, hot/cold shower.
- Friendly's Guesthouse Phone:+63.917.333.1418. "4th floor, Adriatico St.(corner of Nakpil St.), Malate" email firstname.lastname@example.org thefriendlyguesthouse Official website. for dorms, PHP400 for fan-cooled single/double bed rooms; and PHP700 for airconditioned single/double bed rooms. New, clean, and secure, Friendly's features an eight-bed air-conditioned dormitory (rates include sheets and towel). Fan-cooled and air-conditioned single and double bed rooms (shared baths) are also available. Free Coffee & Tea, 24 Hours Security, Well-Equipped Kitchen, and great view of the Malate Tourist District from the common room veranda. Rates start at Php.250
- Hotel Kimberly Phone:+63.2.521.1888. 770 Pedro Gil Street, Malate, Manila. hotelkimberly Official website. Hotel Kimberly is a clean, immaculate boutique hotel conveniently located at the Malate tourist belt in the historic city of Manila, only 30 minutes away from the domestic and international airports. Best rates on official website start at US$38
- Ermita Tourist Inn Phone:+63.2.521.9770. 1549 A. Mabini St., Ermita, Malate, Manila. single/doubles with aircon & bathroom. Rates includes breakfast. rates are Php720-800.
- Richmond Pension Phone: +63.2.525.3864. 1165 Grey Street, Ermita, Manila. A family run place with simple rooms, sharing a common bathroom. Rates starts at Php650 for doubles w/ aircon Php225/390 for singles/doubles with fan.
- Pension Filipina Phone:+63.2.521.1488. 572 Engracia Reyes Street. Rates starts at Php700/600 singles/doubles w/ aircon. Php400/500 singles/doubles with fan.
- Victoria Mansions Phone:+63.2.525.9444. 600 J. Nakpil Street. rates starts at Php600 for doubles with aircon. Offers room fitted with kitchenette, TV, fridge and bathroom.
- Joward's Pension House phone:+63.2.521.4845. 1730 M. Adriatico St., Ermita, Malate, Metro Manila. Rates start at PHP275 for a single fan-cooled room; PHP525 for an air-conditioned room A bit run-down but relatively clean. Small rooms, dismissive staff, but pretty cheap for a single room. Bathrooms are shared.
- Midtown Inn Phone: +63.2.525.1403. 551 Padre Faura Street, Ermita, Manila.
Midtown Inn has a passable though somewhat overpriced rooms. It is, however, centrally located within the tourist belt. Rates starts at Php750 for single room with aircon and bathroom. Singles/doubles with fan for only Php500/600.
- Hotel Miramar Phone:+63.2.910.0201. 1034-36 Roxas Boulevard Corner UN Avenue, Ermita, Manila. Strategically located in the heart of Manila's tourist and business establishments, Miramar Hotel is a five-storey building just a stone's throw away from the the US embassy, avenue of restaurants, Museo Pambata, Metropolitan Museum, Luneta Park, and a 20 minute-drive away from the domestic and international airports. Rates starts at US$49 nett for double. US$58 nett for twin room. Deluxe Room US$ 67 nett US$ 75 nett Superior Room US$ 84 nett US$ 97 nett Junior Suites US$ 122 nett US$ 122 nett Presidential Suite US$ 178 nett US$ 178 nett Inclusions:Free Continental Breakfast for 2 persons, Taxes, Service charge. Extra Bed rate is US$ 23 nett per night without breakfast.
- Adriatico Arms Hotel Phone:+63.2.521.0736. Fax:(632) 525-6214 560 J. Nakpil Street, Malate, Manila 1004.
- Pearl Garden Hotel Phone:+632.525.1000. Fax Number:(02) 521-9297 1700 M. Adriatico St. Malate, Manila. Information: email@example.com Reservation:firstname.lastname@example.org pearlgardenhotel Official website. The Pearl Garden Hotel offers its guests an ideal address for both business and pleasure. There are elegantly appointed guest rooms and impressive amenities. Delight with their tantalizing choices in dining. Experience their personalized service in the comfortable, inviting setting of The Pearl Garden Hotel.Room rates starts at Standard US$ 70, De Luxe US$ 90, Junior Suite US$ 120, Executive Suite US$ 180,Executive Twin US$ 220,Presidential Suite US$ 250,Extra Bed US$11
- Rothman Hotel Phone:+63.2.523.4501 to 10. Fax:(632)522-2606 1633 M. Adriatico St.,Malate,Metro Manila. Email: email@example.com rothmanhotel Official website. Rooms w/o Kitchen Tarrif rate Promo Double Executive Php2,000.00 US$45.00 Php1,700.00 US$38.00 Double Deluxe Php2,200.00 US$49.00 Php1,870.00 US$42.00 Twin Deluxe Php2,200.00 US$49.00 Php1,870.00 US$42.00 Rooms With Kitchen VIP Suite Php3,200.00 US$72.00 Php2,720.00 US$62.00 Rooms With Kitchen Double Deluxe + VIP Suite Php5,400.00 US$120.00 Php4,590.00 US$104.00 Other Charges Extra Person Php 500.00 US$12.00 Php500.00 US$12.00 Extra Bed Php500.00 US$12.00 Php500.00 US$12.00
- Las Palmas Hotel Phone:+63.2.521.1000. Fax:(632) 523-1000. 1616 A. Mabini St., Malate, Manila. Preferred by most of the countless leisure and business travelers, Las Palmas Hotel has a proven track record in the hotel business. Room rate start at US$55.
- Hotel La Corona book online or call 1.800.111.0782. 1166 M.H. Del Pilar Arquiza St.,Ermita,Manila. Attractive 6-story Hotel reflecting the Post-Colonial architecture of Old Ermita,located in downtown area. Average nightly rates starts at Php3,017.75 for Deluxe and Php4,053.69 for Suite.
- Sundowner Centerpoint Hotel Phone:+63.2.521.2751. Located at Malate,Manila
- Boulevard Mansion Phone:+63.2.897.8709/+63.2.338.3279. Telefax. (632) 1440 Roxas Boulevard, Ermita, Manila. 896-4678 Room rates starts at Studio room only Php1,650 One bedroom standard with complimentary set breakfast for 2 persons Php1,850.00 Deluxe suit Php3,500.00 One bedroom suite Php3,800.00 Corner suite Php4,000.00 Executive suite Php4,400.00
- Lotus Garden Hotel Phone:+63.2.522.1515. Fax: (632) 522-0768 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com 1227 A.Mabini corner Padre Faura Sts.,Manila. Deep in the heart of the Philippine capital,one Manila hotel holds an enviable reputation for giving its Guests the experience of the beauty of its elegant yet accommodations and the personal attention afforded them by the hoteliers behind it:the Lotus Garden Hotel.Rate starts at US$55 for MODERATE includes Air-conditioning,Cable television,Daily newspaper,Double bed,Hair dryer Internet connectivity in room.Mini-bar,Non-smoking rooms,Private toilet and bath,Queen-sized bed,Telephone.US$60 SUPERIOR includes Private toilet and bath,Telephone,Cable television.US$66 DELUXE includes Air-conditioning,Cable television,Telephone,Hair dryer,Coffee/Tea maker Private toilet and bath.DELUXE W/KITCHENETTE Lowest Rate at US$71.
- Hotel Frendy Phone:+63.2.526.4211 to 14 /+63.2.526.4219 to 20. Fax:(632) 1548 A. Mabini St., Ermita,Manila. 524-3363. e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org. For reservations,e-mail: email@example.com website is currently under construction as of September 2007.
- Pacific Place Apartelle Suites 539 Arquiza St.,Ermita,Manila. Guests seeking that perfect blend of attentive care and modern convenience will find it at this lovely hotel. Special rates (per night) US$47 for Standard Suites Room (Twin/Double)US$55 for Deluxe Suites Room (Twin/Double).
- Ralph Anthony Suites Phone:+63.2.521.1107,+63.2.521.0203 fax Ma.Orosa corner Engracia Reyes Streets,Ermita,Manila. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org ralphanthonysuites Official website. Ralph Anthony Suites is located in the heart of Manila's business and cultural districts.The city's tourist attractions and government offices are easily accessible from the hotel.Amenities:One,two or three bedrooms - spacious&well-appointed suites,Safety Deposit Boxes,Facsimile Service,24-hour Security,Daily Housekeeping Service,Daily Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service Fully-airconditioned rooms,Foreign Currency Exchange,Travel&Tour Arrangement,Cable TV Kitchens available in Suites,Car Service upon request.
- Bayview Park Hotel Phone:+63.2.526.1555. locals 1759/1707 Fax No: 00632 5212674/5223040/5211285 1118 Roxas Boulevard corner United Nations Avenue,Ermita Manila. bayviewparkhotel Official website.
- Celestine Citadel Hotel Phone:+63.2.525.3347. 430 Nuestra Senora de Guia St., Ermita,Manila. Room rates starts at Php1320 to Php1440
- Pan Pacific Hotel Phone:+63.2.536.0788. Fax:(632)536-6220 M. Adriatico corner Gen. Malvar Streets, Malate, Manila. Pan Pacific Official website. Pan Pacific Manila Hotel is the first and finest five-star hotel in the Philippines. This luxury hotel actually delivers on its promise of royal treatment by providing all guests with impeccable 'Butler Service' - a unique concept of consolidated services associated with the utmost personalised care.
- Manila Diamond Hotel Phone:+63.2.528.3000 Fax:(632)526-2255 Roxas Blvd.cor.Dr.J.Quintos St.Manila 1000. Diamond hotel Official website. Bask in Manila Bay's magnificent sunset from the 27-story,500-room Diamond Hotel,a World-Class Hotel in Manila of exceptional beauty and elegance.Roomrates starts at US$130.
- Hyatt Hotel and Casino Manila Phone:+188.8.131.52 Fax:(632)247-1234 1588 Pedro Gil Corner MH Del Pilar,Malate,Manila. Email:email@example.com Hyatt Official website. Hyatt Hotel and Casino Manila is a 5 star,deluxe landmark hotel overlooking Manila Bay in the Malate district of Manila in the Philippines.
- Manila Pavilion Phone:+63.2.526.1212. United Nations Avenue,Ermita, Manila. Manila. Situated in the heart of Manila, this property is opposite to the Rizal National Park and close to the historic walled city of Intramuros. This property is few minutes away from the Philippine International Convention Centre, World Trade Centre and the cultural centre of Philippines, while the Ninoy Aquino International Airport is 11 kilometres away. Room rate start at US$99.
- Makati YMCA International HotelSacred Heart Plaza St. San Antonio Village, Makati City. In the tradition of YMCA centers all over the world, Makati YMCA provides travelers affordable and fun-filled living right in the heart of Makati, the Philippines' most modern and trendy address.
- Robelle HousePhone:+63.2.899.7388. Fax:+63.289.98064. 4402 Valdes St., Makati City.
- Herald Suites Phone:+63.2.759-6270 to 75 Fax:(632)759-6282. 2168 Pasong Tamo, MCPO 5006 Makati City. Herald Suites Hotel Official website. Guests arriving at Herald Suites step into an atmosphere that is distinctly old world. One is reminded of the ambience of a gracious turn of the century Filipino house. For Single:Standard US$60.00,Superior King US$ 75.00,Deluxe US$ 80.00,Junior Suite US$ 95.00. For Double/Twin:Standard US$ 70.00,Superior King US$85.00,DeluxeUS$95.00,Junior SuiteUS$105.00.An additional charge of US$20 will be applicable to third person.
- Charter House 114 Legaspi Street Legaspi Village, 1200 Makati City.
- AIM Conference CenterBenavidez corner Trasierra Sts.,Legaspi Village,Makati City.The Aim Conference Center Hotel is set in a convenient location and enhanced with modern amenities. All the guestrooms at the hotel have all the comforts expected in a hotel in its class to make guests feel at home. Room rates starts at US$50.
- City Garden Hotel Phone:+63.2.899.1111. Fax:(632)899-1415. 7870 Makati Avenue cor Kalayaan Avenue Makati City. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org citygardenhotels Official website. City Garden Hotel Makati is ideally located, being just a few minutes away from Makati's business and shopping centers, golf courses and major airports and seaports.
- Tower Inn1002 Arnaiz Road, Makati City.
- Best Western Astor Hotel Phone:+63.2.910.2000. 7835 Eduque Street corner Makati Avenue, Makati City. Astor Hotel offers discriminating executives with unique experience of a truly satisfying stay that combines business and pleasure. Room rates starts at US$69.
- Sunette Tower Phone:+63.32.895.2726,+63.32.897.1804,+63.32.897.1806,+63.32.897.1808. Fax:+63.32.896.6407. Makati Avenue.,cor. Durban Street, Makati City. Email: email@example.com sunette Official website. Whether you are here on business or pleasure and intend to stay for more than just a couple of nights,Sunette Tower welcomes you to the heart of Makati.We are conveniently located in a quiet side street of Makati's main thoroughfare.Rate start at US$50.International
- Oxford Suites Phone:+63.2 899.7888,+63.2 6700.3333. Fax:+63.2 899.6891 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org oxfordsuitesmakati Official website. Oxford Suites Makati is a 27-storey,232-room property located at the heart of Makati's Business & Entertainment district. Rate start at US$90.
- El Cielito Inn Phone:+63.2.815.8951 to 54 Fax No:+632 817 9610. 804 Arnaiz Avenue (formerly Pasay Road) Makati City. Email:email@example.com elcielito Official website. The very best of Makati City are only minutes away from this Makati Hotel. Whether scheduled to doing business in the heart of Makati City or set to paint the town red. Rate start at US$39.
- Citadel InnPhone:+63.2.897.2370 Fax:(632)897-2686 Reservations(632)750-8762 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Citadel Inn Makati Official website. 5007 P.Burgos St.,Bel-Air Makati City. The comfort and convenience of a home in the heart of Makati City makes Citadel Inn the ideal choice for travelers,whether for business or leisure.Published Rates:Studio-US$78.00 One Bedroom Suite-US$90.00 Two Bedroom Suite-US$120.00 Three Bedroom-US$138.00 Extra Bed-US$30.00. Offer Rates:Studio-US$46.00 One Bedroom Suite-US$54.00 Two Bedroom Suite-US$78.00 Three Bedroom Suite-US$96.00 Extra Bed US$15.00
- Regine's Hotel8429 Kalayaan Avenue,cor.Makati Avenue,Makati City.Regine's Hotel, aim to offer daily the same world-class standard in facilities and services, but at very affordable rates.
- Fersal Inn Phone:+63.2.911.2161 local 148 DL:+63.2.912.2691. Fax:(632) 912-2693 Email Address: email@example.com fersalinn Official website. #107 Neptune St.,Bel-Air II Makati City. Fersal Inn Makati is located at the prime business and commercial district of the country. The Inn is within easy reach of restaurants, banks, shopping malls, and other commercial establishments. Room rate start at US$42
- Peninsula Manila Phone:+63.2.887.2888. Fax:(632)815-4825. Corner of Ayala and Makati Avenues,1226 Makati City. E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org manila.peninsulaOfficial website. Located in the heart of Makati, Manila's business and financial district, The Peninsula Manila is the ideal business address and a favorite hotel for visitors to Manila for over 30 years. Room rate start at US$160.
- Makati Shangri-La Phone:+63.2.813.8888. Fax:+63.2.813.549. Ayala Avenue at Makati Avenue Makati City 1200. Email. shangri-la Officail website. Just twenty minutes from the international airport,known for its well-appointed,spacious accommodations and exceptional restaurants,the Makati Shangri-La provides business and leisure travellers with a serene haven at the central financial and commercial district of Manila.Rate start at US$150.
- Mandarin Oriental Manila Phone:+63.2.819.9683. Fax:+63 (2) 819 9689. Makati Avenue Makati City 1226. Mandarin Oriental Official website. Mandarin Oriental’s acclaimed collection of luxury hotels awaits you. Perfectly located in the world’s most prestigious destinations, Mandarin Oriental welcomes you with legendary service and exquisite facilities, steeped in the values of the orient.Rate start at US$120.
- Dusit Hotel NikkoAyala Centre Makati City. Dusit Official website. For business or leisure,the five-star Dusit Hotel Nikko places you perfectly in the heart of Manila. Situated in Makati,Metro Manila’s premier financial, commercial, entertainment and shopping district, the Dusit Hotel Nikko is within easy walking distance to many Manila attractions and is just 30 minutes from Ninov Aquino International Airport. Average nightly room rate start at US$131.67
- New World Renaissance HotelEsperanza St.,corner Makati Ave.,Makati City. The 600-guest room hotel is within a stone's throw to major shopping centers, top business addresses, Ayala Avenue (the country's "Wall Street"), Greenbelt Park, Ayala Museum, and a choice of restaurants and entertainment centers.
- Hotel InterContinental ManilaNo.1 Ayala Avenue,1266 Makati City.Average nightly rate is at US$124.
- Ascot Residence Makati(formerly known as Oakwood Premier) .South Travels Website. Superbly located in the heart of the Makati business district,the new Oakwood Premier Ayala Center is Manila's first serviced apartment complex that meets all the needs of the discriminating business traveler.South Travels Website.
- Orchid Garden Suites Phone:+63.2.523.9870 +63.2.523.9860,+63.2.523.9836. Fax:(632)523-9829. 620 Pablo Ocampo Sr.Street Malate,Manila. Email: email@example.com Orchid Garden Official website. Orchid Garden Suites is in the heart of Manila's cultural,and entertainment district,and is about 15 minutes away from Makati,the business center of the country.room rate start at US$50.
- Copacabana Garden Suites/ COPACOBANA APARTMENT HOTEL EDSA Extension, Pasay City
- Westin Philippine Plaza Phone:+63.2.551.5555. Ccp Complex Roxas Boulevard Manila. Paradise in the city, the Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila offers 609 rooms and suites with balconies overlooking Manila Bay. 15 min from the airport. Close to nightspots, shopping and historic sights.
- Century Park Hotel599 P.Ocampo St.,1004 Malate Manila.Whether it's business or leisure that takes you to Manila, you are right in the thick of all the activity. Nestled in the heart of Manila, the bustling capital of the Philippines and the emerging business away from the airport, you are only steps away from a variety to pleasures.
- Traders Hotel Manila3001 Roxas Boulerard, Pasay City, 1305 Manila.If you opt for a trip to Manila, the coastal city in Luzon island, settle for Traders Hotel in Manila and make your trip memorable with loads of luxury. With its widely varied services, beautiful setting and well-trained staff, this hotel ranks above other hotels in Manila in Philippines. Room rate start at US$80.
- New Camelot Hotel35 Mother Ignacia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City.Strategically located in the heart of Quezon City, one of Manila's fast developing business and commercial districts. It is a few minutes away from shopping malls, avenue of restaurants, as well as entertainment centres.
- Imperial Palace Suites Phone:+63.2.927.8001-05. Fax:+63 (0) 2 9207884. Timog Avenue corner Tomas Morato Avenue, Quezon City. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. imperial Official website. Centrally situated amidst the commercial and entertainment hub of Quezon City, providing easy access to various points of interest in the metropolis. Central business districts, government offices, world-class restaurants, shopping malls and entertainment centers are but a few minutes away.Roomrate start at US$63.
- Rembrandt Hotel26 Tomas Morato Extension, Quezon City.Comfy and cozy at six storeys and 70 deluxe rooms and suites, each luxuriously appointed and adorned with the famous works of the great painter after whom was named. Every guest is assured of extra-friendly service, excellent cuisine, top-of-the-line facilities and the finest entertainment HOTEL REMBRANDT has become known for.
- Sulo Hotel Phone:+63.2.9245.05171. Matalino Road,Diliman,Quezon City. Sulo Hotel Official website. The Sulo Hotel,the torch of Philippine hospitality,opened its door on August 4,1967 in a place that could be fittingly called the center of nowhere.Although it has long been marked to be the government center of the country. Diliman in Quezon City was largely undeveloped at the time.Room Rate start at US$70
- Legend Hotel Phone:+63.2.702.2700 to 04. Fax:(02)638-9255 to 56. 2650 A. Bonifacio St.,Makati City. E-mail: email@example.com. Legend Hotel is a 100% Filipino-owned and Filipino-managed chain of hotels that provides accommodation beyond 600 rooms to a wide range of clientele-company executives, families, OFW's, balikbayans,provincial businesst travelers, local and foreign tourists.
- Edsa Shangri-La HotelEdsa Shangri-La, set in lush tropical gardens, is situated in the Mandaluyong commercial district of Metro Manila. It is also within walking distance of SM Mega Mall, one of the biggest shopping centers in Manila. All of Edsa Shangri-La's guestrooms are spacious and delightfully appointed, combining a distinct cosmopolitan flair with traditional Filipino style. For the business executive, there's a fully-equipped business center, and for the sports-minded, a complete fitness center, tennis and outdoor swimming pool.
- WikiPilipinas Travel Guide
- Manila Tourist Itinerary
- Getting Around Manila
- Manila: Getting There and Away
- Manila Restaurant Guide
- Might be worth checking out private renters as many offer short-term hostel type accommodation. For online resources try Roomrent or Sulit.